Cold Scandinavian moods delivered in a form of drum and bass...
Hailing from the arctic land of Finland, Antti Vitamakki has sequenced together his last 3 years of his life into a 13 track L.P
Omnispehere will take you on an amazing journey thru lush soundscapes, brittle, emotional atmospheres which are all woven together with glistening shades of light and dark. The music within the L.P carriers emotions from Antti’s deepest feelings and gives you an insight into his personal take on the world looking thru his eyes.
Furi Anga - Omnipresence
The aptly titled intro track – ‘Cloudcities’, shimmers with orchestral textures and makes way for the spacious and intelligent piano melodies of ‘The Unquiet Universe’. As the journey progress tracks like ‘Poisonflowers’ and ‘Restless Flames’ really show the light and dark themes that Furi likes to invoke on his listeners. Vocals and eerie pads build with intelligent drums that create a futuristic glow on the music, minimal, and spacious ‘The Day My Unicorn Died’ is testament to the ‘Micro Funk’ movement and shows the versatility of this producer. Crafted with precision and thoughtful emotion the L.P really shines a light into the world on Furi Anga.
Preview Part 1: (IN ORDER OF TRACKS PLAYED)
1. Furi Anga - Heat Over Moscow (Cloudcities)
2. Furi Anga - Thermal Movement (Seacities)
3. Furi Anga - The Night Falls (As We Part)
4. Furi Anga - Poisonflowers
5. Furi Anga - The Unquiet Universe
6. Furi Anga - Underwater Maze
7. Furi Anga - Down Where The Whispers Scream
Preview Part 2: (IN ORDER OF TRACKS PLAYED)
1. Furi Anga - The Day My Unicorn Died
2. Furi Anga - Blind Reality
3. Furi Anga - Zero Charism
4. Furi Anga - Restless Flames
5. Furi Anga - Anerio
6. Furi Anga - When My Breath Stops, Will My Wings Unfold